Doctors have issued a warning over vaping after a British teenager almost died from serious respiratory failure linked to e-cigarettes.
Ewan Fisher, who turns 19 on Tuesday, was treated at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust for “catastrophic” respiratory failure and ended up on life support.
• Subscribe to ITV News on YouTube: http://bit.ly/2lOHmNj
• Get breaking news and more stories at http://www.itv.com/news
Follow ITV News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itvnews/
Follow ITV News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/itvnews
Follow ITV News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itvnews/